Specs any engineer would want to know.
The Buttress (formerly known as the SK1000U) Universal Wall Mounted Toilet Support is hand crafted out of
- 1018 low carbon steel which has a Rockwell hardness of B72, a melting point of +2800 degrees Fahrenheit, and has a Yield Strength of 55,000 PSI.
- The white coating is a Thermoset powder coated baked on enamel. The process has (5) five steps. A pre-wash, a rust prevention, a pre-heating, powder paint spray, and a +450 degree Fahrenheit curing bake.
- A rubber wedge bumper is extruded from white commercial grade FDA Buna-N-Rubber. It is non-toxic, non-allergenic, non-marking, and oil resistant. The temperature range is of -25 to +180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The adhesive for the rubber wedge is 3M Scotch VHB 100% acrylic "closed" cell (for infection control purposes) foam tape with a temperature range of -40 to +200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The threaded insert is made of corrosion resistant reinforced polymer with a polymer threaded insert. This has a temperature range of -85 to +500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The plastic rivets are of a black Nylon 6/6 with a temperature range to -40 to +170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The swivel leg is rated to hold 3,800 LBS.
- The plastic end cap is made of black ABS plastic with a temperature range of -60 to +340 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The adjustable foot is made out of a yellow zinc plated steel.
- The nuts, bolts, and washers are made from 18/8 corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- The custom extended chrome Cap Nuts are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel and chromed.
- Made in America.
- Click here for an installation diagram